I think this is a very important title for all ladies. I know that you always think about your beauty and health. Body shape is also a very important thing for everyone. Not only that but also most of them are not content about their breast size. Are you ashamed about these things? Actually, there are many women just like you. They also feel the same way and are looking for an answer. There is good news for all of you. It is fat transfer breast augmentation. I hope it may be the best answer to your breast size problems. First of all, you have to learn everything about breast enlargement fat transfer. I think it is very important to know about all these things before you do it.
Fat transfer breast augmentation
The fat transfer breast augmentation has become the answer to every woman’s quest for bigger breasts these days. It is also known as fat grafting or autologous fat transfer. Actually, it results in the redistribution of fat within your body. Also, the fat transfer breast augmentation is a simple process and safe. And this fat transfer breast augmentation is typically more expensive than breast implants.
What are the top things to consider when deciding if fat transfer breast augmentation is for you? In this article, I will explain a lot of things from how doctors do it, to the benefits and risks involved. After you read all these things, you can decide whether it is the right option for you.
How does it work for you?
In fat transfer breast augmentation, the surgeon transferred fat tissue from one part of your body to another. Usually, they get fat from the stomach or thigh area. Before that, the surgeon injects local anesthesia to numb your body.
So they inject the fat that gets from certain portions of your body into your breasts to make them appear fuller and larger. In fat transfer breast augmentation, they use liposuction techniques to get fat from certain portions of your body. If you go for fat transfer breast augmentation the surgeon has to perform surgeries in two different areas of your body.
Why is fat transfer breast augmentation good for you?
If you are still thinking about whether to go for fat transfer breast augmentation or not, I will give you some important reasons for that. So why is the fat transfer breast augmentation the best choice for you?
- Nowadays implant is another most common way to achieve breast augmentation. But breast augmentation performed via fat transfer reduces the risk of illness than the implant.
- In fat transfer breast augmentation, fat tissue is transferred from one part to another part. It eliminates the need to inject foreign substances or materials into the body. So there are no foreign objects staying inside your body.
- There are only small openings from the fat transfer breast augmentation procedures. So the fat transfer breast augmentation reduces the possibility of scarring.
- If you go for fat transfer breast augmentation, you can get both an Instant liposuction and a bigger cup size at the same time. Definitely, the bigger breasts and smaller waist will give a most beautiful look to you.
- The fat transfer breast augmentation can give your breasts a more natural look.
- The injected fat mixes with your body’s cells and it lessens the occurrence of rejection of the injected fat. If you chose the fat transfer breast augmentation, there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
How can you get good results from this process?
If you want, you can contact the former patients and ask them about their experience with fat transfer breast augmentation. Also, you have to choose a certified surgeon for fat grafting breast augmentation. If he has extensive experience in doing these fat transfer breast augmentation procedures you can get good service. The other thing is your body may reabsorb this fat. So it may make your breasts decrease in size over time. Because of that doctors take the time to combine your platelets with the harvested fat to slow down the reabsorption process. Injecting fat grafts on occasion is another best option for that.
If you have any sagging, redness, or bruising, you have to meet your doctor quickly and tell him all these problems. I think the fat transfer breast augmentation will also feel more natural. And you can use it as an instead of a foreign implant. The harvested fat which the doctor injected into your breasts will give you a natural look.